Mr. Kamal Sinno
PRESIDENT- Owner & General Manager of Toy Market Trading SAL; which he established & run since 1965
- Leading toy retail company importing and distributing more than 50 international toy brands with 20’000 best selling items
- Exporting to over 20 countries from the GCC to North & West Africa
Mr. Wael Hamdan
VICE PRESIDENT- Executive Director – Head of the Financing Unit at the Central Bank of Lebanon
- Joined the Banking control Commission at BDL in 1984
- Board Member at Ogero from 1988 till 1991
- Head of Finance at Middle East Airlines since 1997
Mr. Mohammad Naffi
SECRETARY- Senior Director of Foreign Exchange and International Operations at the BDL
- Senior Director of Training & Development at the Central Bank of Lebanon
- Youth Capacity Building development consultant
- Advisor to Injaz Lebanon
Mr. Marwan Pharaon
TREASURY- 18 years at BLOM Bank sal.
- Auditor with prominent audit firms.
- President of Hadeer org. and member at. the Beirut Red Cross.
- Bachelor in accounting & Finance and an MBA from the Lebanese American University (LAU).
- Certified by the Central Bank in financial regulations and the Securities & Investment Industry
Mr. Ronald Farra
CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS- Owner & CEO ; Farra Design Center
- NDU Louaize trustee
- Co-founder Injaz Lebanon
- Sakker el Dekkane board member
Mr. Walid Maalouf
MEMBER- General Manager - Hospitality at CDC International & Hospitality Capital LLC.
- General Manager & Board member at Hospitality Development Company ; The Pearl Qatar
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Synergy Hospitality
- Senior Consultant with Arthur Andersen London, & Arthur D. Little in Riyadh
- Fellow of the Aspen Institute Middle East Leadership Initiative & of the Aspen Global Leadership network
Mr. Mohammad Sinno
MEMBER-18 years of professional experience in Real Estate Development and Investment, Marketing, Communications and Sales fields
- A member of the Real Estate Syndicate of Lebanon (REAL) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and Masters Degree in Real Estate Development
Mr. Wafic Zantout
MEMBER- Holds a Diploma in Arabic Literature & Psychology.
- Founder of the “General People’s Congress Party” (1972-1977).
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Zakat Fund of Dar Al-Fatwa (since 1997).
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Iman Schools (since 1975).
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Cultural Center for Research and Development (Sidon).
Democratic Renewal Movement:
- Founding Member & Member of the Executive Committee (since 2001);
- Representative of the party for governmental affairs (2005-2013);
- Vice President (2013-2016).
Ms. Christine Daher
MEMBER- Holds a degree in Business Administration - Lebanese University
- More than 15 years of professional experience in import, shipments and logistics
- Owner of “961trails” hiking club
Mrs. Mona Geha
MEMBER- Bachelor of Arts and Normal Diploma from the American University of Beirut
- A.U.B. Alumni Association - Board Member
- Notre Dame University Board of Trustees – Member
- Chronic Care Center (Thalassemia & Diabetic Children) Board of Trustees – Member
- Rotary International - District 2452 Member of the Board
- Lebanese Food Bank Board Member
Mr. Anthony Rehayel
MEMBER- Founder of No Garlic No Onions Blog
- Founder of Souk el Akel
- Dentist ; Hypnotherapist, Lecturer